BeWELL, in partnership with the Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing, is offering health professional students the opportunity to work with a health coach for FREE.
What is health coaching?
- A health coach walks alongside a client, motivating and empowering them as they work toward achieving, optimal wellbeing, sustainable change and transformation
- A health coach encourages the client as they look inward to develop their agenda and set intentional goals centered around achieving their best self. Health coaches are experts in the change process
- Coaching is practice from a holistic perspective that views each person as intrinsically whole and the ultimage expert in his or her healing journey
This is an amazing opportunity to:
- Reduce stress
- Create space for self-care
- Build new habits
- Tend to your mental health
- Move forward with goals
Sessions will be 30 minutes, on Zoom, starting February 8th.
Health coaching is done in partnership with the Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing